Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, December 17, 2007

jumping ship



Well I guess you all heard by now. Rap superstar Kanye West bought himself a brand new Cinelli Vigorelli trackbike from the trackstar shop in NYC. This no doubt will be the tipping point at which cyclist at large, holding on to fixedgears rebellious and underground identity will abandon it in disgust causing a global "Fixed-Gear Apocalypse" (read bikesnob http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com)
So what will be next you ask? what will all the hipsters be riding in 2008?
Here's our prediction.
You wait and see, you'll be trawling trademe for ringle and twisting your spokes in no time!











2 Comments:

Blogger JustinH said...

Yeah, that John Tomac Raliegh with the disc wheel is choice. I'm still on the look out for a FatChance Yo Eddy frame. I ride for no fear man, no fear...No way Hans Rey! Bomb that fire road dude! Carbo Load! Munch that powerbar!
Check out this site: http://www.firstflightbikes.com/mountain.htm

December 17, 2007 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger MARK SKULLS said...

I think I scooped your shit dude. check out whats on my watchlist for real
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FAT-CHANCE-YO-EDDY-TEAM-MODEL-BLUE-GREEN-FADE_W0QQitemZ220184653185QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33503QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
that site is ausome!
I cant believe I used to want some of those bikes ..........
uh and now I want them again.
at least Ive already got the purple pedals and powerstraps.

December 18, 2007 at 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home