Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, November 23, 2007

First booze cruz of the summer

It all started off politely and degenerated quickly from there.


It was the same night as the 'JT' concert, so there were loads of scantily clad young women around. It took me a while to figure out how John Tamahere could pull such a crowd. At one point some people walking along asked us if we wanted two tickets to the show. One of the twins, the eviler one, grabbed them. I think he wanted to get back stage.

So we drank loads of beer and talked even more shit, then me and Brian decided to ride up to the Winchester to hang with some courier dudes.



On the way up Symonds street I felt my saddle slip a bit, then it just fell off completely.

I stopped, turned around and saw a dude grabbing it from out of the street. The jammy fucker tried to charge me a fiver for it: I gave him a high five instead.


By the time we got to the pub...my memory's not so good because now I remember some other stuff, but I can't be sure...







2 Comments:

Blogger MARK SKULLS said...

Mark and I have been telling you about that seatpost for ages, glad it broke...

November 23, 2007 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger JustinH said...

Had to happen. It would have been better if it hadn't have happened at night, in the rain, while I was drunk. The fact that I took to it with an angle grinder to make it sit a little better in the frame probably didn't help matters. I'm just glad I didn't get carbon fibre shards in my arse. Damn haters, keep drinking haterade - that seatpost looked coool ;-)

November 23, 2007 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home