Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

freak bikes unite.

Gots some new bits for my bike the other day (Ill post some pics in the weekend) but I was lying in bed this morning staring at my bike (as you do) and having trouble deciding if it was totally awesome or a total eyesore.
But I had nothing to do at work today so I was checking out some sites I hadnt looked at for a while namely pedalmafia. and found some crazy fresh bikes that made me feel alot better about riding a bike thats not white with an white aerospoke.








this is plain looking i know but its got a steel mag wheel!








well if you hate all these bikes youll be in good company check out http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/ hes really funny and constantly posting taking the piss outta us weirdos who cant help but make our bikes look stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home