Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, October 5, 2007

Brazil cafe has closed





Yep. It's gone. Has-bean. Get it: "has b.e.a.n", instead of been. Ha! I kill me!

I'm actually real bummed out about it -I really liked that place.

No one makes proper coffee except Brazil. Their coffee makes everything else taste like dishwater.

They were also the most bike friendly cafe in Auckland. It wasn't a poncy fuck face place like other cafes. I think it was the vagrantyness of the place.

It took it's style cues from this choice 80s movie by ex-Monty Pyhton animation genius Terry Gilliam, which is rad.

Here's a crap story by the NZHerald on Brazil closing. They scooped me by being a daily paper. The paper I'm writing for only comes out bi-weekly - but I had the story before them goddammit! Here's a blog entry about Brazil closing I did for school.

1 Comments:

Blogger MARK SKULLS said...

That sucks. Brazil was rad even if you had to wait an hour to get your breakfast and the coffee hurts your guts. please tell me Revels still there, its not as dark and hang over friendly but free spacies is rad.

October 7, 2007 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home